It's his birthday and he is officially retirement age...55
Since he is in NZ at the moment doing some work on his "retirement home" Can I get away with this as a prezzie?? ;p
Dad,
I may not say it often,
I may not say it loud,
I may not say it to you,
But I am,
Oh so proud.
I'm proud to have you
As my father.
I'm proud to have you,
As my friend.
Dad I'm glad,
I am your daughter.
I'll love ya til the end!
As much as i wish I'd written this it's actually a poem by D. ALSUP
but it does sum up my love for my dad- we don't talk much, but we always have a laugh when we do. Loves ya dad!! OX(oxoxoxoxox too)
hope so, but even if it does, with all the time differences, it'll probably be too late :'(
on another note Jamie is home
OX(OX)oxoxoxoxox
B(J)slkcs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading, if it 'tickled your fancy or 'gets your goat', let me know. Makes me feel special :)