I have to share this news!! My cousin Claire has had her baby!! I'm sooooo happy for her!! understandably both the new mama and papa are exhausted after an all day effort! and have yet to "officially" announce the news themselves, but i am so desperate to share this beautiful new addition to the world, here would HAVE to be the safest place without "stealing their thunder" right????
Is that not the most beautiful new mama photo you've seen in a long time?!?!?!?!?!? and how BEAUTIFUL is that baby girl!!
8lb 5oz 19.5" long 37cm h.c. at 10:30pm Adelaide time
And can you believe this beautiful baby whom has been named Harmony Grace... was born on Harmony Day! How awesomely special is that!! :D
I'm hoping Jamie can handle the tribe for the night so i can "dash" over for a visit he's home on the 28th so hopefully soon :D
I get all teary with joy whenever i look at that photo, but then i've always been a sucker for babies :D
Happy Dreams to all, I know mine will be :D
OX(OX)oxoxoxoxox and one extra for Baby Harmony OX
B(J)slkcs
PS. If big Claire Bear is MY cousin, What does that make Harmony to me and/or my children??

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading, if it 'tickled your fancy or 'gets your goat', let me know. Makes me feel special :)