- Jack: Hey, you know what sucks?
- Lindsey: vaccuums
- Jack: Hey, you know what sucks in a metaphorical sense?
- Lindsey: black holes
- Jack: Hey, you know what just isn't cool?
- Lindsey: lava?
Which reminded me of a couple of funnies the children have said the last week or so...
Samuel the other day (the morning of my all-nighter post to be exact)
Samuel: 'look Mum, you can buy some sperm-off'
Mum: cough, choke splutter, Sorry? what was that??
Samuel: Here look Sperm off Vodka
Mum: Oh right.... It's Smirnoff mate.
Samuel: What?? What are you smiling about? What are you laughing for? I dunno how you say it??
Now should my concern be that A) my son is telling me to buy alcohol to presumably get drunk? or B)
that he was telling me to buy it at 6am in the morning??
Mum: Kaytie did you say you wanted honey??
Kaytie: yeah and peanut butter please
Mum: Claire, did......
Claire: Mama I do not like honey when I is 3, I will like it when I is 5 ok?
Mama: Ok Claire, but your sandwich is at your chair, i was asking if you wanted a drink?
Claire: I want some "ny-ilk" but not with honey hey? ;)
- ny-ilk = milk
Time for bed OX B

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading, if it 'tickled your fancy or 'gets your goat', let me know. Makes me feel special :)