When did this happen you ask, How did this happen?
Thursday afternoon was the fateful day,and for me it was love at first sight. I plan on visiting my new found love at least once a week, the children are quite happy with this arrangement, in fact they have talked about visiting more often as it is fun for them too. I've never had this sort of variety in my life and the excitement of it all leaves me almost giddy. I feel almost guilty to have these feelings.
I found my new love at the Wanneroo Museum and Community Centre when I took the children to do christmas craft activities. I have a photo, Can you see my new love up on the 2nd floor? Shall I tell you the name of my new love, have I held you in suspense for long enough?Well the name of my new love is.....
The Wanneroo Library! and there are 3 more - JUST in Wanneroo, what will happen when we visit Perth?!?!?!
Oh what a relief to unburden myself with that truth. The children are very happy with our budding relationship and plan on us spending many long happy hours together :) We are visiting again tomorrow, I hope you approve of this new love affair and wish us many happy years together ;P
oxo B
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading, if it 'tickled your fancy or 'gets your goat', let me know. Makes me feel special :)