Monday, November 1, 2010

The best laid Plans of mice and (wo)Men often goes astray!

Remember how in the last post I said I would get everything up to date, and your eyes would be dry from the amount of reading you'd have to do??? I think the photo will speak for itself...



that big brown triangle-y section is actually white with a
 very pretty vertical candy stripe type rainbow  thing going on :D

It seems, somehow, someone or something has damaged the screen and the little LCD's are having a great time mixing and merging all over the place :D It definately has nothing to do with samuel dropping it on Friday. oops, sorry can't remember if we told you that or not daddy?? 8o
Well I'm sorry to disappoint you in regards to reading my ever so long post/update, but really you had to be expecting something right??, we have had something go wrong EVERYDAY!,  nothing major, just the little things.It seems fate might be trying to tell me something, with all the little mishaps we've been having,  but unfortunately for them I say NYEH NYEH! to the fates and can see the silver lining amongst them all, this for example, I am just happy that i am  able to show you what has happened, and it is possible - only just- to be able to work in 1/3 of your computer screen, AND, jamie says i can get a new one :D fingers crossed!! I must hurry as it is getting worse as i type and i am running out of room!

So i will leave it there apologise for any spelling errors or jumbled sentences but I'm rather having a bit of difficulty with the laptop tonight ;P

oxo B(J)slkcs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, if it 'tickled your fancy or 'gets your goat', let me know. Makes me feel special :)