I'm sitting here comfortably in the breeze, typing and watching the two removal men slave away with all our junk. LOL. the children (read Samuel) are going a little stir-crazy complaining of boredom -heh heh -just wait til we start driving boy-o (: it's now just started showering ever so lightly as they start to load all the heavy stuff - just enough to make their ramp slippery !! yikes !! so far so good....
Here is the inside of my house..
And here is the truck....... sorta,
I took them with my phone, and I'm sitting outside in the glare,so i can't actually see how they look, sorry.
These guys pack SOOO FAST!!! I was up til 2am this morning sorting through boxes and buckets of 'crap' but didn't get to the clothes, they had nearly packed or repacked all of our stuff before I'd even sorted through all the clothes! Definitely doing it this way from the start next time!!
Any way better go, thankfully the children are amusing themselves happily at the moment, surprisingly though as they didn't have a proper breakfast and we haven't had lunch.
Till next time OXO
B(J)slkcs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading, if it 'tickled your fancy or 'gets your goat', let me know. Makes me feel special :)