Monday, October 4, 2010

The countdown is on!

T- 17 days and 9ish hours. Does the 'T' stand for time?? Maybe it should be 'T'+ 17 days and 9ish hours??

Aww mann! this is gonna be harder then I thought.

Any way, this is hopefully going to be a journal/ record type thing to help y'all keep up with our goings on, seeing as how we are moving to the other side of the country. I have tried to do this sort of thing a few times before, and have never been successful at it, but I have high hopes this time.

Statistic time:

  • Departure Date: J Flies out for the last time 6:15pm Mon 11/10/10

  • The rest of us are leaving Thurs 21/10/10 staying our first night away, fairly close by in Ayr.

  • We need to get to Adelaide by Fri 5/11/10, Mon 8/11/10 at the very latest.

  • J flies into Adelaide on Tuesday and we drive together across the Nullabour.- Are they sighs of relief I'm not doing it alone, I can hear ??? ;P

  • J will need to be in Perth by Mon 15/11/10 (Samuel's 11th B`day also) for flight back on Tues @ 05:30hrs!
After that I will need to find a home for my travel-weary family to settle for awhile, until another bout of travel sees us in Melbourne for Christmas. Phew!! I"m tired thinking about it. I think 2011 will have to be the official start of the next W.A.cko chapter of our family life.

Hopefully you`ll enjoy the chills, thrills, spills and (run of the) mills, along the way.

OXO ~BJslkcs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, if it 'tickled your fancy or 'gets your goat', let me know. Makes me feel special :)