"I don't think we're in Cairns-as anymore Toto"
OMG I wouldn't even know what numbers to put in the calculator :DThat is amazing!!Do you watch Engineering Connections Bernedette?. I reckon you and Samuel would love it!!
LOL, my dad figured it out....$661million i think he said!! :-0We do sometimes, but it is on past their bedtimes, and i tend to like watching them without the ads - i keep saying to jamie we should get TIVO ;)
Thanks for reading, if it 'tickled your fancy or 'gets your goat', let me know. Makes me feel special :)
2 comments:
OMG I wouldn't even know what numbers to put in the calculator :D
That is amazing!!
Do you watch Engineering Connections Bernedette?. I reckon you and Samuel would love it!!
LOL, my dad figured it out....$661million i think he said!! :-0
We do sometimes, but it is on past their bedtimes, and i tend to like watching them without the ads - i keep saying to jamie we should get TIVO ;)
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading, if it 'tickled your fancy or 'gets your goat', let me know. Makes me feel special :)