Monday, July 18, 2011

This is how the other half live 2.5

So as you might know by now - if you actually do read my posts ;P - Jamie has transferred over to Barrow Island.

He says that compared to Cape Preston, this camp is a bit better organised, and that the food is cooked a lot better! :D
so here, for your viewing pleasure, are some photos he emailed me.


I think that's his accommodation?
he has a 15-20 min drive to work each morning.


read further down, why they're not joined yet...


So why are they not joined?  Well apparently they have discovered a type of frog not native to Barrow Island, on the the little man-made island. So in order to "Save the Environment" they must exterminate the frogs!! LOL, oh that's so bad!! definition of black humour huh?! Naaawwww poor widdle fwogs :( Pity they aren't toads!! I would assume that it is a common WA species of frog, Hmmmm "somebody" didn't follow quarantine procedures properly!!


Oh and just so you know, I finished this post...than Blogger LOST it and i've just had to re-do it!!hence the 2.5 instead of 2.0 as it was. Grrr, I should have been in bed over 30 mins ago!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, if it 'tickled your fancy or 'gets your goat', let me know. Makes me feel special :)