Sunday, January 2, 2011

Shameless Hint, hint, hinting to the family ;)

I don't know how the other 'pages' on the blog appear to you when i update them..... I'm assuming not at all??

But considering Miss Sophie will be 2 in about 3 weeks, I thought i would flat out 'suggest' to you things she would like...... oh alright, things I would like her to have.

If you are interested in this idea of mine, check Sophie's page regularly as i will update it with ideas as often as possible.


And now considering it is past the PM and now creeping well into the AM.... I can officially say

Happy Happy Birthday Grandma R!

I think about 6 weeks until we see you? how do i know this?
Everything revolves around jamie's shifts and thanks to my very basic math skills, i know that 2 weeks plus 1 week plus 4 weeks equals 7, less a few days for a pre-jamie arrival  which gives us about 6 weeks :D

sorry for the rambling, but it REALLY is getting late and i am more than slightly tired, and it now means only 2 sleeps til jamie's back at work :(

OXOXoxoxoxoxox
BJslkcs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, if it 'tickled your fancy or 'gets your goat', let me know. Makes me feel special :)