Thursday, December 9, 2010

About bloody time yez sez!

Here it is, as we saw, it the LAST STRETCH TO PERTH!!!

Yeah,...
you excited,
doin ya happy dance,
 woot woot,.. woot woot,
 oh yeah, yeh feelin it?
 Get yer groove down
uh huh
alright
yeah!



















The 'big' SLR Camera in Meckering - 1968 Earthquake

obviously not my aerial photo, but we drove past this and went Whoa!!






Yayy BIG smoke!!  woo hoo,

What an effort you tired?? i'm tired :D






OX(OX)oxoxoxoxox
B(J)slkcs

Just you wait till next time!! you can finally see my house!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Wallis Creek Farm said...

YAY there is Perth!!
Well done Bernadette..an adventure to rememeber, thankyou for sharing it with us.

Tracey said...

I found your blog again. Whoohoo! I had deleted it when I couldn't get in for a while there. Bad me.
I've just spend my morning going through your adventures. Makes me want to pack up on a grand holiday too. Maybe next year. The old car needs some major surgery before hitting any big roads.
I love your writing style. Had me laughing the whole way and I was trying not to wake the little men who are still snoring. Best go wake them. Big day ahead.

Tracey

Keladius said...

What a great trip. I am still waiting for the last one though where you unvail your house photos.
Kel xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, if it 'tickled your fancy or 'gets your goat', let me know. Makes me feel special :)