Monday, November 29, 2010

Feedback Please!!

Hi Y'all

As you can see I've been stuffing around adjusting my blog settings,
I was just after some feedback on whether it's easier/harder for you, or you don't care about the changes??

As you can see, i've added extra 'pages' for the children etc, eventually as i get better at this, I'll add in links to various things, like toys the kids have really enjoyed or ideas for 'that' age. Oh yes and more photos!!
But mainly it'll be links to stuff we/they would really like for us/them/school etc.  A central place for me to keep a wishlist for that day when we win lotto :)
Also I thought with Christmas coming and birthdays on the way, It would be an ideal place for you to keep abreast of the children's interests etc - no obligations, just ideas :)

Another request...... I'm feeling a bit "insecure" for want of a better word, as nobody comments or says hello to us much? I don't expect you to comment on everything, but just every now and then, please... maybe....if ya could..... it'd make my day..... simple things and all :)

I apologise if it's a stuff around for you to 'log on', but i think the settings i had, allowed any man and his dog mouse to peek into our lives, and I'd really rather not  have the added concern of trying to remember codenames and privacy stuff, (Jen from NSW - I don't mean you, as i 'recognise' you from Tracey's blog..... I hope?? )

Anyway that's my xmas request
Who would've thought reading a blog could get so complicated ;P


OX(OX)oxoxoxoxox
B(J)slkcs
Ps am hoping to add more later tonight...... but not too late ;)

1 comment:

Keladius said...

Hello,
I love your blog, it looks great. Some things are a little hard to read until you put your cursor on them. Then they are fine.
Keep up the great work, great read, great photos.
Miss you guys.
Kel xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, if it 'tickled your fancy or 'gets your goat', let me know. Makes me feel special :)