Time is certainly going fast! and i have so much left to do. the biggest problem is that I'm not actually going to get much done over the next few days. Thursday (tomorrow) We have our last swimming day and i promised the kids on their last swim i would finally buy them an ice cream from the canteen. the last couple of weeks we haven't been able to go to our regular swim time and i feel obligated to live up to my promise (damn that guilty conscience! ) then straight after that we have to go and do the toy library stock take, as I'm passing on the torch, none of the new ladies know all the procedures and it is REALLY badly 'out of shape' with missing toys all over the place. am slightly dreading this!
Then Friday i will duck out to Smithy to say
Sat/Sun some of my wonderful family will come out for some more goodbyes and pick ups etc (hint hint!)
And then after Sunday night...... well... one day at a time, but I think it would do us well to "cut off" visual contact at least so we (I) can get in the right 'headspace' for our big journey. I still have some errands to run also. Oh how could I forget!! REMOVALISTS!! they come Monday! and then house cleaner Tuesday and Wednesday, she says 14hrs! sheesh! no i don't doubt her at all, wouldn't surprise me if she needs longer!! I am using a friend of mine through Playgroup, who has started her own cleaning business. so i like to 'spread the love' as best i can ;)
Any hoo...
Today was a lovely day. a bit sniffly (don't tell anyone!)
Our last Homeschool Group :(
Thank you all sooo much for being our sounding board; our inspirations; our boat of logic in a sea of confusion, but most importantly and simply; Thanks for being our friends :D We will miss you all.
I would love to post our "class" photo, but alas I am using the laptop tonight and can't upload here yet, another day perhaps.
I am going to end this now as I still have to wash up and it's getting late.
Oh before i do, you can add comments to these posts if you like, i don't know how you're reading your dose of our (almost) W.Ackyness, but i know if it's on the web rather then through your email notification it should be straightforward ?? (yes that's a BIG hint for you to 'talk' to us) if you click on the follow button that would be nice too ;P I guess if it's not that easy let me know OK? OK good... right then....
OK really going now. :D
oxo B(J) & slkcs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading, if it 'tickled your fancy or 'gets your goat', let me know. Makes me feel special :)