Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Could y'all help me a sec??

Hello hello, hello,

Just wondering, if any of you who are reading of our travels could leave me a comment or send me an email etc, to let me know who's actually getting this? oh yeah and wether you're able to see the photos too ?

i'm not exactly a blog pro, and am having troubles with my settings.

Much appreciated

Bernadette and crew
oxo




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I am receiving it all via email and I can see the pictures. Very much enjoying your story and journey. Your doing a great job, miss you all.
Kel xx

Tracey said...

Ah there's your website. I've only just refound it. I saw that your other blog went down but just assumed that you were too busy with the move to write. Glad to have found you again. Now off to read your blog.
Tracey from Little Men in My Library

Amy said...

I just found you, but I can see your post and the pictures!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, if it 'tickled your fancy or 'gets your goat', let me know. Makes me feel special :)